Commercial banks, finance companies and other lenders make critical underwriting decisions every day. They are credit experts whose underwriting protocol often calls for third-party valuations and solvency and capitol surplus opinions to compliment and confirm internal credit analyses.
A lender's work doesn’t end with the extension of credit. Prudent lenders know that ongoing monitoring is as important as underwriting. If there's a problem, they need an investment bank capable of evaluating portfolio-company strategic financial alternatives, raising additional capital or managing an expedient corporate sale. For many of the nations' leading lender—we are that bank.
Our services for Lenders & their Portfolio Companies include:
For more information about our services for Lenders & their Portfolio Companies, contact us.
- Business enterprise and equity valuations
- Intangible asset valuations
- Solvency and capital surplus opinions
- Strategic and financial assessments
- Refinancings and recapitalizations
- Private placements of debt and equity
- Corporate sales and divestitures